All members, regardless of size, have access to all Good Food Merchants Guild benefits below. In 2017 and beyond we will be crafting a whole series of additional benefits that run the gamut from schwag to sharing of best sustainability practices to preferred vendor status with our partners to video tutorials to a series of events around to growing the Good Food Mercantile. Thank you for believing in the power of coming together to move the whole of our food culture forward.
- This handsome poster on the right.
- Opportunity to show at our Good Food Mercantile – the un-trade show for tasty, authentic, responsible food – in San Francisco, New York City and at our annual Traveling Mercantile.
- One free entry into the Good Food Awards in July for those that fit into one of the 14 categories ($68 value).
- One free posting on Good Food Jobs ($60 value) and 50% off additional postings.
- 20% off VerTerra wholesale web pricing using code “goodfood.”
- A free profile on Localize, a platform to help retailers in your area find your Good Food.
- 10% discount on the first month of a Forage Kitchen Membership Package.
- Free 30-minute design consultation with GardenHaus, a packaging design firm specializing in growing food businesses.
- Listing on the Good Food Merchants Guild directory (used by our retail partners to discover and source the best of what is tasty, authentic and responsible).
- Use of the Good Food Merchants Guild membership logo on your website.
- 15% scholarship for enrollment in The Presidio Graduate School.
- 10% tuition discount on courses at The Food Craft Institute‘s Quarterly Business Module curriculum.
- 10% discount on Barnraiser fees for one project each year.
- Two passes to the Industry Hour at the Good Food Mercantile in NYC and SF ($100 value).
- Our community to share your news.